Employ for Ability offers the following services:
Register your interest to learn more about how Employ for Ability can help
Specialist Neurodiversity Consultancy and Support
Our expert consultancy support can help your business achieve systemic cultural change and is tailored to your organisation’s unique needs. Whether you are just starting your neurodiversity journey or have initiatives set up, Employ for Ability can provide you with clear and focused solutions to support you to attract, support and retain neurodivergent talent.
Other services Employ for Ability can provide include:
- Tailored training and capacity building workshops
- Recruitment and selection of neurodivergent employees
- Coaching and Support for Supervisors and Managers
- Executive coaching & neurodiversity leadership development
- Guest speaker and advocacy engagement
- Workplace Audits and Assessments
- Establishing and facilitating neurodiversity employee resource groups
Coaching for Success Package
Your designated Employ for Ability Consultant will provide you with ongoing support and guidance in the workplace so that the neurodivergent employees and their managers can develop the necessary skills and strategies to enable them to work as effectively as possible while creating an inclusive culture. We focus our coaching and support to assist the neurodivergent employees to transition and develop a strong working practice within their new team. We also identify and provide guidance to address any challenges they experience within the work environment.
“Together we can achieve more”.
Education and Awareness Offerings
Employ for Ability can provide the following:
- Neurodiversity at Work General Awareness training (2 hours)
- Neurodiversity Best Practice Management (2 hours)
- Development of Individual Neurodiversity Passport
- Tailored Neurodiversity training for Managers (specific to the neurodivergent employee they are supporting)
- HR Reasonable Adjustments to the Recruitment Process
Meet Kate Halpin
Principal Neurodiversity Consultant
- Workplace Autism & Neurodiversity Awareness training.
- Neurodiversity focused recruitment pathways.
- Coaching and mentoring support sessions for neurodivergent employees and their supervisor.
- Tailored Neurodiversity Consultancy and Support.
- Tailored Neurodiversity Passports.
- Career counselling for neurodivergent candidates.
- NDIS Coaching and support services.
Areas of Expertise:
Kate’s expert consultancy support can assist organisations to achieve systemic cultural change and to create inclusive talent pipelines and workplace cultures.
Whether you are just starting your neurodiversity journey or have initiatives set-up, Employ for Ability can provide you with clear and focused solutions to support you to attract, support and retain neurodivergent talent.
Register for more informationFor an in confidence conversation about our services and your suitability please call us for an initial consultation on 1300 619 768 or register below.
Register your interest
Recent Stories from Employ for Ability
This is the first video in a series of stories for Chief Minister’s Inclusion Awards that highlight inclusion in the Canberra community – Rina’s Story
Nick is a client of Employ for Ability who is on the autism spectrum and also experiences severe anxiety. We worked with Nick to examine areas of interest he may want to work in and explored areas of strength.
Alternative techniques should replace traditional interviews for individuals with an Autism diagnosis. By Elise Bulless.
Alternative techniques should replace traditional interviews for individuals with an Autism diagnosis.